Win2K pb

Andre Cretegny acretegny at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 16:53:06 CEST 2002

Dear all,After digging a bit, and trying different config, it appears that version 0.4.1 is working well (using the zip file), while version 0.4.4 (install file) does not work under Win2K or WinXP.Version 0.4.4 works well under WinME...Version 0.4.4 under Win2K/WinXP starts OK, then when trying to read either a dvd of a local file (MPEG4, AVI...), the display window opens, and then the program crashes with an invalid address being used to write. (see previous append from me)Just tell me what kind of trace/dump/log to get, so that you can understand better what is happening - if you are not already aware of the pb (remember to saw an append saying that version 0.4.2 was broken with windoze, and better to stick to 0.4.1...)Anyway, thanks for a great product. I really look forward for when I'll be able to stream video on my homenet (need some time off...)Andre Cretegny