[vlc] Re: VLC new DVB input

Benjamin PRACHT bigben at via.ecp.fr
Tue Aug 19 15:54:35 CEST 2003

Well, I have made some further tests with today's CVS, and things didn't
really improve...

1) VLC  still stops reading the  stream after a few  seconds, giving the
same error message

2) I didn't manage to tune to some of the channel. Perhaps it is related
to the fact they were using other fecs than 3/4, but not sure...

3) while  doing my tests,  I experienced 2  kernel panics, each  of them
showing "cannot handle kernel paging request..."

Well,  I don't  know  what the  problem is...  Perhaps  too old  linuxtv
drivers, or the fact there are 2 DVB cards on the same server...

--
$(echo "BigBen")

Oui je quote, et alors ?