[vlc] Re: CANNOT play avi and asf with opie-vlc in iPAQ

Andrew leung khleung at engineer.com
Wed Feb 12 11:07:19 CET 2003

Dear Jean - Paul Saman

In the server side I use open source software "ffmpeg" to stream video captured by webcam in a real time manner, when I view it through wired LAN from other machine its quality is better, while switch to bluetooth the file , althrough can play on iPAQ, having very high delay and 1-2 frame for a few seconds.

this "1-2 frame for a few seconds" corresponds to the 2 log files I attached in my last email.

Thank you,
andrew