[vlc] Re: VLC plugin for Mozilla - I don't get it.

Christopher DeMarco cxd204 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 00:33:47 CET 2003

While I can't speak to the process of getting the plugin from RPMs, it should
be fairly simple to compile the plugin from source - assuming of course that
the RPMs haven't hidden your libraries where Configure can't find them ;)
Oddly enough the default "make install" doesn't install the plugin ANYWAY so
you can just stop after everything's been built, copy the plugin over by hand
and then torch all the vlc stuff that you already have.

And the plugin is *cool*.  Hopefully sam or somebody comes up with a bit of
documentation (*cough* api *cough*) for the JavaScript controls soon ;)  Either
that or I learn to read C++ :b

=====
~ You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.

Christopher DeMarco
+6013 389 5658