[vlc] Re: vlc on ipaq

Rhea Santos marheas at asti.dost.gov.ph
Mon Jul 21 12:35:30 CEST 2003

thanks again!=)I can now view streaming video on my PC with vlc and from
another PC running vls.Just a follow up question, besides the network
bandwidth, would the format (mpeg,vob,avi) and the file size would make the
difference on the quality of video output?(which format & file size(range)
would give videolan the best quality)

Now, im testing vlc on my ipaq running:
	 opie-vlc udp://@:1234
but the program exits due to segmentation fault.

how can I  go about this?

thanks a lot...