[vlc] Re: Compile Vlc for windows

Tran Minh Son sony at mht.bme.hu
Tue Sep 16 12:26:32 CEST 2003

Dear All
THank you for a detail instruction from Olivier Teulière
I didnot find the libwxwindows_plugin.dll anywhere. It means that
something wrong with my configuration. Can anyone tell me the exact name
of  flag I should check in the configure.
It is just a reminder: my problem is that I compile vlc-0.6.2 in windows
with MSYS. I got the program with skin interface, but all the button
does not work (the text interface does operate)
THank you for your helps
Son Tran