[vlc] Re: Compile Vlc for windows

Tran Minh Son sony at mht.bme.hu
Wed Sep 17 12:34:16 CEST 2003

Dear All,
I still get stucked in compiling the interface for window enviroment. I
found the libwxwindows_plugin.dll after compiling wxwindows separately.
But the interface still doesnot work. Some warnings are following:
preferences.cpp: In member function
'PrefsDialog::PrefsDialog(intf_thread_t*,wxWindow*)':
preferences.cpp:341: warning : 'module_t*p_module' might be used
uninitialized in this function
Any helps to get over this problem please
THank you
Son Tran