[vlc] Re: Zaurus Install Error

Jean-Paul Saman jean-paul.saman at planet.nl
Thu Sep 25 19:11:59 CEST 2003

Masiyowski, John wrote:

> Hi Jean,
>
> See below.  Also, in the mailing-list archive I see that this problem
> has been reported before.
> http://www.via.ecp.fr/via/ml/streaming/200306/msg00105.html
>
> So, I need that same library package...  I did not know that there was
> no icon for vlc that appeared on the Zaurus's desktop

Here it is:
 http://www.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/0.5.2/linupy/librt-2.1.3.tar.gz
but could you tell me if it worked. The last time the guy never replied
it was working. If it works, then I'll put it on the Zaurus page too.

Try to use vlc.desktop  and put it in
 /opt/QtPalmtop/sharp/apps/Applications. You might have to tweak a bit
with vlc.desktop, because this version is for the Opie release.

Grtz,
Jean-Paul Saman.