[vlc] Re: vlc on opie ipaq - what is gui status?

Jean-Paul Saman jean-paul.saman at planet.nl
Sat Feb 7 12:31:36 CET 2004

Brian Johnson wrote:

>Have been playing with vlc via the command line .. very nice
>
>A gui would really top it off

I know ;-)  There is someone working on an Opie/Qt gui for the iPAQ, but
I haven't heard from him in serveral weeks. So the exact status is also
unknown to me.
I'll contact him ASAP.

You can still contribute by creating a Opie GUI for iPAQ ;-)

>>From my understanding the gpe/gt gui will not work on an opie system

Gtk/Gpe version needs gtk2 libraries and those are not available for Opie.

>Is there a version in the works for the opie gui?

Currently not.

--

Many greetings,
Jean-Paul Saman