[vlc] wxvlc [0.7.0]: chinese headings in preferences

Frans Pop aragorn at tiscali.nl
Sun Jan 4 22:20:48 CET 2004

Hello all,

I have this weird bug when setting preferences in vlc. All headings are
displayed in (what looks like) chinese. All other texts are english; problem
is only in preferences dialog.

Here's a screenshot: http://home.tiscali.nl/isildur/vlc_prefs_chinese.p

My setup:
- Debian Woody with KDE 3.1.4 and wxwin 2.4.1.2 backport
- vlc 0.7.0 selfcompiled from Debian Woody source package
  (with some minor adaptions to enable dvdcss and wxwin)
- I do not have the wxwin2.4-i18n package installed

So my setup is maybe not really typical but it is still weird...

Regards,

Frans Pop