[vlc] Re: Please change the LIVE.COM source code link

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Sat Jan 17 03:14:55 CET 2004

At 05:25 PM 1/16/04, you wrote:
>Well, what would help in this respect is that if you would provide either
>a stable release, or a snapshot link, so no one would have to update it's
>link every 3 weeks, because the 'normal' link has a date in it.

No, I'm asking that you *don't* link to a file with 'a date in
it'.  Instead, link to the web page that describes the library (and how to
download it):
         http://www.live.com/liveMedia/

I want people to be downloading the library from our site (so that they're
sure to have the latest, best version), rather than downloading an old copy
from somewhere else.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>