[vlc] Re: VLC

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Sun Jul 11 21:40:16 CEST 2004

Support questions should be directed to the VLC forums or the VLC
mailinglist, as described on http://www.videolan.org/support and not to
individual developers.

Forwarding to list:
0.7.2 no longer runs on MacOS X 10.1 The last version to run on MacOS X 10.1
is VLC version 0.7.0a

The cause for this is that MacOSX changed to much from version 10.1 and
10.2/10.3  Combined with the fact that no one of the developers still runs
10.1 makes it impossible to support this version of the OS.

DJ