[vlc] Installation oder for video streaming using vlc

Bennett Robinson bennettr at oscm-ltd.com
Fri Jul 30 14:31:45 CEST 2004

Hello to all,
Does anyone know  the installation order of the libraries to get video
streaming using vlc?  Additionally, what are the minimum libraries that
I should use?

I have seen several listing specifying  a specific order for installing
the libraries, with slight variation in each one.  What seems to be
missing from these recommendations is the result they are trying to
obtain. I want to stream between two Linux RedHat 9.0 boxes.

Thanks
-

Bennett Robinson
OS/CM Ltd. (Thailand)