[vlc] Re: How to do a live stream with minimum latency?

Anders Nilsson anders.nilsson at netinsight.net
Sat May 15 10:30:44 CEST 2004

NAC-3002 MPEG-2 low latency (<100ms)
http://www.epocsystem.se/nac3000.html

Ultra-low latency with an unprecedented end-to-end delay of less than 100 ms
http://www.lsilogic.com/products/video_broadcasting/dvxpert5120.html

Selectable range of delay modes for
low latency operation less than 550ms in HD mode and less than 100ms in SD
http://www.tandbergtv.com/public/site/Primary/productdocs51/E5780_v2.pdf

To mention a fev available low latency solutions.

/A