[vlc] VLC V0.7.2 for OSX

Lisa Keddie lisa.keddie at highburywv.com
Fri Oct 8 12:32:25 CEST 2004

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are keen to put VLC V0.7.2 multimedia player for OSX on our next cover
DVD (January 2005) after reading about it on www.pure-mac.com.

We are always trying to find new and interesting programs and utilities for
our Mac users who range from beginners to broadcasters - indeed, I was
introduced to the magazine whilst working for Reuters TV.

The DVD allows us to showcase software programs, and gives you free
advertising. We also accompany the program on-disc with a 'Read more' file
that has more details. The program will also be mentioned in the DVD content
pages in the magazine.

If you agree, do you also have a good quality screengrab?

Our deadline is this Tuesday 12th.

What are your thoughts?

Best Regards,

Lisa Keddie

Deputy Editor
Computer Video Editing
Highbury Entertainment London
53-79 Highgate Road
London NW5 1TW

Tel: (Switchboard) +44 (0)20 7331 1000
(Direct) +44 (0)20 7331 1092
(Mobile) +44 (0)7770 775117

Email: (Work) Lisa.Keddie at Highburywv.com
(Home) Lesa.Keddie at btinternet.com

Website: www.computervideo.net
24 hrs help site: www.dvdoctor.net

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact Highbury House Communications PLC at information at hhc.co.uk or by telephone on +44(0)20 7226 2222 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee and then delete it from your system.

Please note that neither Highbury House Communications PLC nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Highbury House Communications PLC by means of email communications.

Highbury House Communications PLC Registered in England under number 1398522

Registered office : The Publishing House, 1-3 Highbury Station Road, Islington, London N1 1SE.