[vlc] Re: How to save full help of Command Line

Moriarty, Mark F mark.f.moriarty at lmco.com
Thu Feb 3 17:44:09 CET 2005

When it opens the new window, right click in the Windows bar at the top
of the window, select Properties.

Set your buffer size to 1000 lines, then press OK and tell it to use
this setting for all future windows of the same type.

Exit the screen, rerun vlc --longhelp --advanced.  It'll open the new
window, but you'll now be able to do a copy and paste of the contents.