[vlc] need help with a project

Lewey Taylor admin at triparish.net
Thu Jan 6 23:01:47 CET 2005

We are a fixed broadband provider and have been contracted by our local
paper to provide a web cam stream of the mardi gras parades.  We need to
send a stream from the parade route via our wireless connection back to
our noc.  We then need to make this stream available for the public via
web browsers.

We have built a test box and got a stream playing in the noc with vlc no
problem.  We are kinda stuck on how to rebroadcast the stream via a web
page.  We want something that will require minimal user interaction.
Like an universal pugin or java based.  The main reason is that the
local paper is selling ads around the stream so we need to play it in
the web page.

Thanks,
Lewey