[vlc] Asking for help about VLC

Michael mk at lenten.com
Thu Jan 20 10:59:17 CET 2005

Hi Derk-Jan Hartman,

My name is Mr. Michael KUO, and I am a developer for a company with system recovery software related.  I learned your VLC media player and experienced it, however, my engineering background is with VC language.  My purpose is to integrate some functions of your VLC to our program.  I have no way to go further coding based on your open source file because of I don't know how to use with your complier.  Do you have the EXE file, or in DLL file as to be called by our program?  We need broadcasting machine programs and the receiving machines by separate or in one will be fine to me.  Windows is the  only OS platform I need only.  Please advise.  Thanks.

BR,
Michael KUO
20.01.05