[vlc] Re: HOW can I save audio stream and video stream by using streaming out ...!!??

lmzhang zhangl at yztech.com.cn
Fri Jan 21 07:21:50 CET 2005

thanks!

I try all encapsulation method ,ASF , MPEG ..., but no one can do..:(.

finally , I try audio transcode to translate g729 to a51 ,oh , it can

work  , though It hurt the performance!!

thanks all the same !!

but , but ,,,   will VLC support g729 in its encapsulation method in
later versions ??

在 2005-01-20四的 18:31 +0100,Benjamin PRACHT写道:

--
lmzhang <zhangl at yztech.com.cn>