[vlc] Select input ports for RTSP (SETUP message)

Kiko Vives kiko.vives at ua.es
Tue Jun 14 09:16:40 CEST 2005

Hi all.

This is my first question to this list so first of all thanks just for
reading it.

I would like to know if there is any way of setting the input ports that
VLC will use for receiving an stream trough an unicast RTSP.

I mean, when VLC connects to (for example) "rtsp://server.es/live.sdp"
then the server finds the stream which is an unicast stream and answers
OK. After that, VLC sends a SETUP rtsp message with the ports it is
going to use for receiving this stream (audio and video) as the
"Client_Ports" field.

My question is, if there is anyway of setting this "Client_Port" in the
SETUP message to a specific one (firewalls issues).

Many thanks in advance:

Kiko