[vlc] Re: Directshow Input - Blue Screen of Death

Philip Mucci mucci at cs.utk.edu
Sun Jun 19 23:33:19 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

For what it's worth, I had this exact sample problem with a fresh
install of XP pro the latest driver download from Logitech. I never did
solve it...the only way around it was to use the dshow-config option as
Brian Wang found out. It was a Logitech Quickcam Express camera...

The driver was the latest rev, as was direct X. It looks like this isn't
limited to Logitech products.

Here's my original message.
http://www.via.ecp.fr/via/ml/vlc/2005-04/msg00052.html

I wish I had known 0.7.2 worked...I would have used it! Now I have to
wait till November to get back to Nepal to fix it.

Regards,

Phil