[vlc] Re: streaming problems using rtsp & videolan client0.8.2on FC4

rakesh js mailrakeshjs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 03:49:19 CEST 2005

hi,
im a final year computer engg student. Im planning to use a VLAN source code
to develop a video conferencing tool. but Im not aware of any details of its
source code.
i perticularly want to use VLAN since it is under open source and its video
& audio quality is the best among all other. We are developing this tool for
a project in the field of ICT.
i have downloaded a file which may be the source code of the prog but i m
unable to run it. please guide me through this problem.
Awaiting your reply

rakesh