[vlc] Re: streaming problems using rtsp & videolan client0.8.2on FC4

David Robie david_robie at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 17:03:57 CEST 2005

Rakesh:

I have just competed this task:
1.  Go to http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
2.  Click on Developers tab on top corner
3.  Click on VLC Media Player
This will take you to http://developers.videolan.org/vlc/ which contains the necessary documentation to download and compile source code.  Be sure to look at the bottom of the page for your operating system.

Good Luck,
David

rakesh js <mailrakeshjs at gmail.com> wrote:
hi,
    im a final year computer engg student. Im planning to use a VLAN source code to develop a video conferencing tool. but Im not aware of any details of its source code.
i perticularly want to use VLAN since it is under open source and its video & audio quality is the best among all other. We are developing this tool for a project in the field of ICT.
i have downloaded a file which may be the source code of the prog but i m  unable to run it. please guide me through this problem.
         Awaiting your reply

rakesh

On 8/31/05, Agarwal, Yuvraj <yuvraj.agarwal at intel.com> wrote:I am using darwin streaming server.
I am not sure if my server is giving
the correct length (don't know if it
is the streaming server problem or at the vlc end)
..... is there any other way of doing this ? Can you point
me to any code that might help me do this ?

thanks!
Yuvraj