[vlc] Re: streaming problems using rtsp & videolan client0.8.2on FC4

rakesh js mailrakeshjs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 19:40:50 CEST 2005

hi again,
i downloaded entire files of VLC source code. i decompressed those files. i
want to know how to run those files. i basically want to modify some file
later, so first of all i want to run those source file as it is.
when i decompressed the files there were many of them . but i dont know how
to compile , link & run them as a whole. i decompresed those in linux using
gunzip & then tar commands.

please help me

thank you
rakesh