[vlc] Re: VLC and Windows CE

rakesh js mailrakeshjs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:25:00 CEST 2005

hi ,
i was trying to compile VLC in VC++ . But it was giving so much of errors &
linking problems. Though Im resolving most of the errors Im still having
some unresolved errors in it.
i want to know wether there are, these many errors while compiling VLC or is
it because Iam compiling it in VC++ instead of GCC in linux. Will it help me
more if i do it in linux or will VC++ do?