[vlc]

asim.siddiqui at xtremestuff.net asim.siddiqui at xtremestuff.net
Tue Dec 12 23:06:56 CET 2006

Hi I've updated my Blissta Skin and was wondering whether it could be
updated on the main site... there are some changes in the appearance of
the skin so perhaps a new "image" may be needed... file location &
screenshots are @ this forum:

http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?t=28378

btw... since i've been told the skins are maintained in mysql... perhaps
there should be a field for "updated" or something... so that when someone
updates their skin... some php coding will allow for an image to be shown,
saying "skin updated" or something for about 2 weeks or so?

- Asim