[vlc] wx GUI again

Son Minh Tran son-minh.tran at int-evry.fr
Tue Jul 18 18:27:26 CEST 2006

Dear all,
I check the status of vlc when running .configure, I got the following
warning:
 "Warning: No config found to match: /usr/win32/bin/wx-config --unicode
           in /usr/win32/lib/wx/config
  If you require this configuration, please install the desired
  library build.  If this is part of an automated configuration
  test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it.
  You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in
  the default prefix."
Maybe it is the reason why my compiled vlc (without error) can not show
up the wx GUI?
How can I fix this problem?
Thank you