[vlc] Re: Mac OS X vlc video artifacts question

Armando Stettner aps at digeo.com
Fri Mar 3 03:15:31 CET 2006

VLC would not display at all well an MPEG2 HD stream (~19.1 Mbps
measured) on my 1.67 GHz PowerPC G4 Aluminum laptop.   I ran VLC with
the same streams, sources, and network on a higher end Mac (Dual 2.3
HJz PowerPC G5) and it played like a champ.  I do not thikn I saw any
artifacting.  I'm not saying that you need all that power.

Don't know if this helps or not....

    armando

Begin forwarded message: