[vlc] VOD on wireless network (RTSP, HTTP ... ?)

Pablo Salinas pablopesb at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 04:37:14 CET 2006

Hi there,
            Just saw a post you did on the vlc at videolan.org mailing list regarding VOD over wireless network. I've tried it myself. And as you mentioned on your post, there's a lot of packages lost over RTP.

But, my question is regarding http. I wasn't able to stream over http on VOD. If I'm doing a webcast, it works ok. But, with vod http I always get the following error on the client machine:

[00000292] access_http access error: error: HTTP/1.0 404 Not found
[00000292] access_http access error: error: HTTP/1.0 404 Not found
[00000292] access_mms access error: error: HTTP/1.0 404 Not found
[00000290] main input error: no suitable access module for `http://192.168.2.102
:2222/Test2'
[00000270] main playlist: nothing to play

Could you show me how you did the http streaming under VOD.

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
                  Pablo Salinas

Correo Yahoo!