[vlc] vlc udp streaming

Basavaraj Hiremath hbasava at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 18:57:36 CET 2006

Hi,
I am sending UDP unicast stream from my Windows
machine using VLC.
I am able to recieve on my other windows machine
through VLC, but it's very very slow
Whnen I try to receive from my Linux machine(Fedore
Core 6.0), it doesn't even show single frame.
Following is the message log. Could you any one help
me?

"main warning: no access_demux module matched "udp""

Enire log attached below.

Thanks in advance,
Raj

main debug: prebuffering done 0 bytes in 112s - 0
kbytes/s
main error: cannot pre fill buffer
main warning: cannot create a stream_t from access
main debug: removing module "access_udp"
main debug: thread 91233168 joined (input/input.c:399)
main debug: adding playlist item `udp://@' ( udp://@ )
main debug: creating new input thread
main debug: waiting for thread completion
main debug: thread 91233168 (input) created at
priority 0 (input/input.c:261)
main debug: `udp://@' gives access `udp' demux `' path
`@'
main debug: creating demux: access='udp' demux=''
path='@'
main debug: looking for access_demux module: 0
candidates
main warning: no access_demux module matched "udp"
main debug: creating access 'udp' path='@'
main debug: looking for access2 module: 6 candidates
access_udp debug: opening server=:0 local=:1234
main debug: net: connecting to '[]:0@[]:1234'
main debug: looking for network module: 1 candidate
main debug: using network module "ipv6"
main debug: removing module "ipv6"
main debug: using access2 module "access_udp"
main debug: pre buffering