[vlc] Re: Videoconference solutions

Rafaël Carré rafael.carre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:11:35 CEST 2006

Le Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:28:25 +0200,
Rubén Lagar <ruben.lagar at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I am working for a French company, and we want to include a
> videoconference application in our web site (it is a collaborative
> site). For this, we have been testing VLC as solution. It works fine,
> we get a better sound and video quality than Skype.

You might contact the VideoLAN Video Conference project at
http://www.vlvc.net/fr-home.html

Where can we find the modifications you made to VLC ?

We would be glad to know for which company you work, we maintain a list
at http://wiki.videolan.org/index.php/We_Use_VideoLAN

> I was wondering if any of the VLC developers could help me in
> locating where is this delay located, to try to remove it.

Sorry I don't know where this delay is located, I would think it's not
explicit, but because of the VLC architecture
--
Rafaël Carré