[vlc] Re: what can be wrong when I get this error (h263+mp3 rtsp stream)

Kim Schulz kim at schulz.dk
Fri Apr 27 18:39:19 CEST 2007

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:58:15 +0200, Kim Schulz <kim at schulz.dk> wrote:
[snip]
Just to reply to myself, I got a bit further since I noticed that the
timestamp in the packets were wrong.
Not i set it and it seems to run better - except that
now it tells me that the frames are late and it then skips them.
The timesstamp in the frames are like 1,2,3,4.... and so on. It
is calculated with ffmpeg (which is uses on the server site to
pull the packet out of the file. There I use:
 time_stamp = (uint32_t) ((90000 * sample.dts) / AV_TIME_BASE);

sample is an AVPacket.
is this wrong or (sorry for asking ffmpeg questions here, but I
guess some of you are ffmpeg users too)?
--
Kim Schulz