[vlc] Re: VLC.app gets BIGGER in file size (every item inside it) after some special issue_not a crash (Mac OS X)

Felix Paul Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Sat Feb 10 21:35:17 CET 2007

arf, the correct link is: <http://downloads.videolan.org/pub/vlc/
0.8.6a/macosx/> of course

Anyway, concerning the large 0.8.6a app: are you sure that you aren't
comparing a Universal package with a build specific to a certain
platform? Have a look at the Finder's Information panel for both
packages ;-)

Additionally, note that VLC.app isn't related to VLC's Internet
Plugin. Both packages are completely independent and share hardly any
information.

Best regards,
Felix

--