[vlc] Fw: VLC Player PlugIn for Web Browsers

Javier Giron javiergiron at integra.com.sv
Thu Jan 18 19:02:39 CET 2007

Jean-Paul,

    Thanks for your response and detailed information. I managed to download
the Windows Version, which includes the player plugin for the web, althou i
haven´t been able to make it work, first is was refreshing every 1 second, i
took the code in which refreshed out of the html source, then i am able to
view the page but not able to play anything. Would appreciate some support
regarding this issue, because VLC player is very nice and well donde program
and i wish to implement it with the website we are currently developing.

Appreciate your great support, effort and time assigned to reading and
responding this mail.

I include the URL so you can check it out and possibly tell me what is wrong
with it.
http://www.puntoycomapublicidad.com/one2one/mp3player/

This is the old version, due to that it said thatmy browser didnt have java
enabled.

Gtz,

Javier Giron