[vlc] screen:// question

Joseph Slegers josejuan05 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 08:54:26 CET 2007

I just found out that VLC could do screencasting using the screen:// address after scanning the command-line help. Now I have a question. Is it possible, in a multiple-monitor configuration to specify screencasting the second monitor? So far I can only get my primary monitor to screencast. I couldn't find any other mention of it in the documentation, so I was left wondering. Does anybody know or could point me to more information?