[vlc] how to stream MP4S

THE GREAT ALSKY intrepidity at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 19 04:17:26 CEST 2007

Hi there I have  bean trying to up load a video to youtube ,but when I play
it on the youtube flash player ,the audio has bean striped off deos eney of
you VLC guys no what could be causeing this problem,there is no problem when
I streem the video to the server,its when I try to upload a previously
recorded "AVI" footage that there is no "audio" further more
mught it be somthing to do with a "com module" in my web browser,thanks in
advance.