[vlc] Re: Videolan ActiveX Issue

press at 4cpa.ch press at 4cpa.ch
Fri Mar 30 09:42:08 CEST 2007

Hi Glg

My ActiveX Implementation works partially in IE, I still face some troubles
but it seems not the same like you. I hope you will set away my
difficulities while I can help you with your troubles.

Please hav a look at the Sourcecode under http://life.whatsoverrecords.net
and you`ll be shurley able to solve your mistake.

If you get further you will be maybe able to help me too. I face two
difficulties which is describes by vlc Developpers with the anwser. "Wrong
usage of static inforamation" It appears that I can`t play two activeX
windows at the same time or that the unsigend activeX can`t be installed
automaticly.

Please, have a look

Regards