[vlc] VLC wont automatically start as a service

Clive clive.hawnt at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 14 09:41:00 CET 2007

Hi,

Can you help please? I' posted this as a question on the VLC forums (and
various others) with no response.

I have VLC installed as a windows service and when I go to MY
COMPUTER>MANAGE>SERVICES I can see it there as a service and has an
attribute of Automatic but it never starts automatically I have to right
click and start the service. Every time I turn the PC off and restart I have
to go though this sequence again. is there any way of setting it to turn on
automatically and run as a service when Windows starts?

Many thanks

Clive Hawnt