[vlc] Hi Guys will you be developing a version of Vlc for the iphone and the ipod touch please.

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Tue Feb 5 22:13:02 CET 2008

> What would be the point of putting Linux on an iPhone other than to
> say that you did it?

Native apps? Multiple multimedia formats ?
After all why would one want ugly VLC instead of beautifull and so applish
QuickTime, already on iPhone ?

Though for me price seems to be too much to do this, and that was exactly
my point. You would not want Linux on iPhone and there is no way to do
native apps other than that.

PS: At least there is some reason for Linux on iPod - don't ask me why,
never liked iPods and do not have one with Linux or not.

However when one buys an Apple he pays for air, pays to say "I have
genuine Apple!!!" So if one is not charmed by Apple he usually just can
get the same hardware for better price. If anyone wants iPhone - he wants
Apple and removing stock firmware will make it less Apple, will loose free
that air that You paid for. If you are note charmed with Apple and ready
to remove Mac OS from it - it would be better just to sart with other
phone :-)

--
Используется революционный почтовый клиент браузера Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/