[vlc] FW: VideoLAN - Help Needed.

Joanne Jarrett joanne at totallytyping.com
Sat Jan 5 23:16:12 CET 2008

  _____

From: Olivier de LAPPARENT [mailto:olivier.de-lapparent at ecp.fr]
Sent: 21 December 2007 08:34
To: Joanne Jarrett
Subject: Re: VideoLAN - Help Needed.

Dear Joanne Jarret,
We're not videolan company.
You can see here : http://www.videolan.org/support/index.html
Best regards,

Olivier de Lapparent
École Centrale Paris - Direction de la Communication
Service Internet, Événements & Publications
+33 (0)1 41 13 17 44 -  <mailto:olivier.de-lapparent at ecp.fr>
olivier.de-lapparent at ecp.fr

Centrale Paris s'engage pour l'environnement, n'imprimez ce mail que si
nécessaire

Joanne Jarrett a écrit :

Hello there,

Hope you can help me.

I run a transcription service and have DVD's which I need to transcribe.  I
normally use foot pedals when transcribing emailed or downloaded sound
files, but I can't seem to configure the foot pedals to work with your
software when I run the DVD's.

Your free software was recommended to me; however this is all completely new
to me and I would really appreciate some very basic help/advice on this as
I'm not yet as technologically 'au fait' with all of this as I would like to
be.

With kind regards,

Joanne Jarrett.

  _____

Tel/Fax: + 44 (0) 208 761 5045

Digital Transcription & Virtual Assistant Services - 'making your working
life easier...'

 <http://www.totallytyping.com/> http://www.totallytyping.com/

Totally Typing Ltd.
P.O. Box 26995
London
SE21 8XZ.

Company Registered in England and Wales No. 05872173

  _____

The contents of this email, together with any files or attachments may be of
a confidential nature and meant exclusively for the intended recipient or
organisation. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender straight away and erase from your system. Any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.