[vlc] Timestamp of capture in vlm?

Christopher Brooks cab938 at mail.usask.ca
Sat Jan 12 23:11:26 CET 2008

I'm using a custom vlm that captures from four devices "at once", but the
resulting video/audio is not synced because of the capture start-up time for
each device.  This is fine, I just want to get a timestamp of when each
video started capturing frames so that I can sync them manually later.

I thought I might see it with a -vvv but it didn't seem so.  Is there an
option to get this information somewhere?

If not, can someone suggest a file I should poke around in to modify to
capture this?

Chris
--
Christopher Brooks