[vlc] Editing and exporting

graham roos grahamroos at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 13 22:54:14 CET 2008

How do I export footage to say Imovie or Quicktime - am having
trouble doing this

Graham Roos
grahamroos at btinternet.com
www.grahamroos.com
07772 089 347

individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of Graham Roos.

If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.