[vlc] Help With...

Charles Abrahams '08 abe_charles at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 20:29:02 CEST 2008

Hey there VideoLAN. I have been using your product for a while now but I have a problem. Whenever I install a skin from your site it won't be there after the program has been restarted. I can't even keep the skins in one place/folder because I am having this stupid problem. I have to tweak some setting for the skin to work when I start up the program, especially after a computer restart and reboot, What do I need to do to allow the skins, whichever one I choose to always be there? What settings do I tweak and what is the problem why this is happening. All my stuff is legal. Aniother thing with VLC is that when I try to drag the status bar to fast forward or rewind a flash (.flv) video file it automatically stops the program immediately. How do I change that. VLC is a great product and I want to keep using it. Please assist.