[vlc] dual monitor?

Eric Young eyoung at mwdpc.com
Wed May 14 17:22:48 CEST 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

 I am trying setup a dual monitor configuration for a waiting room. The second monitor is a HDTV. I have no problems getting the feed to the TV. I do have problems with the TV dropping the feed when the video changes from one chapter to another. It reverts back to the desktop which is in another room. I believe I have pulled the files correctly. What would cause this to happen? I have no issues when the feed is only on the desktop; it goes from chapter to chapter with no issues. Any help would be appreciated. If needed, you may contact me via this email or the phone number listed below. We are using a HD Dual output video card (256MB) and using the DVI out for the desktop and component out for the TV.

Thank you,

HYPERLINK "http://www.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen" MDC is a Dell reseller!  Find out how much we can save you on a new Dell Notebook, Desktop or Server unit!!!

PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this email message may be confidential and subject to a non-disclosure agreement, and is intended only for the use of the individual or organization named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with transmission, please contact the Sender immediately by telephone or return email response, and delete this message and any attachments from your email system.

Checked by AVG.