[vlc] VLC to play Pal content on MacBook Pro not working

kenneth becker ken at safeworld.com
Tue Oct 28 06:05:55 CET 2008

Hi:

I am in the USA and on my previous Titanium G4 800 PPC Mac (running os
10.39) I could play Pal content discs without a problem.  Since upgrading
machines to a MacBook Pro 2.Ghz, Intel Core 2 Duo - 4GB of ram) VLC 0.8.6
does not allow that functionality.  I see that there is a new version,
however, does anybody have a solution/work around or understand if and when
the Pal playback functionality may be re-enabled?

Thanks

Pal-less in the USA.

Ken