[vlc] video output display is not centered‏

Mohamed AbdElwahed mohameeed2010 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 08:12:38 CET 2008

hi all
I run vlc on DM6446 board "which use ARM+DSP" but the video image is not centralized the video image is shifted to the top left of the screen and the bottom right is filled with black color, i want to adjust the position of the video image relative to my screen.also, is it effect where my display is 4:3 or 16:9 ? actually the one that i use is 4:3any help, useful document, URL is highly appreciated----------------------------------------

thanks in advance