[vlc] Versions 0.9.6 and 0.9.8a: Extras > Erweiterte Steuerung, Vollbildsteuerung

Michael Wolf common at lupus1.de
Sat Jan 3 17:58:30 CET 2009

Hello,

this features (I don't know the English expressions) don't work properly. Sometimes the snapshot and A-B-functions are displayed in the program window, but not in full screen, and vice versa. Perhaps, when more than one instance ist started?

Sometimes it is not possible to get back the normal window with title bar when you was in full screen control (what's the sense of this feauture?).

I also observed the strange behaviour, that the control console in "normal" full screen was disappeared. Only reinstallation of the whole program solved that problem. Perhaps the reason is the ability for the console to be moved and - by accident - it was shifted to or under the lower border of the screen, so that it couldn't be recaptured with the mouse.

The problem with playing TS-files only choppily was solved by setting the value of Access Modules/File/Cache to 600ms instead of the default of 300ms.

Greetings

M. Wolf