[vlc] Download and Setup

Joanne Moss joannemoss at primus.ca
Thu Jan 15 05:21:57 CET 2009

Hello!

I was referred to you by Deaf Missions. I am a volunteer who signs at church for people who are deaf. To become more fluent I wanted to be able to use Deaf Missions' resources e.g.. videos to practice. The videos are too fast for me so they suggested that I download your free software, because I would be able to slow down the videos which would make it easier to practice and learn.

I I clicked on download, but there was a lot of information and I didn't know what to do. It would be very helpful if you could send me the necessary steps to download and setup the software. Your assistance would be most appreciated.

Sincerely, Joanne