[vlc] RTSP: How to Announce EOF event to the RTSP Client

ravinder ravinder.bhukya at zenmediasolutions.net
Sat Jul 11 12:04:27 CEST 2009

What you are saying is that RTCP should be sent with RTP/UDP as well as
MP2TS/UDP and vlc does that right? But, rtsp client is not sending TEARDOWN
in the case which I have explained in trailing mail, rather it is waiting
for MP2TS data. It will be helpful for me if you could clarify my other
doubts as well.

Ravinder