[vlc] 1.0.1 Update

Fredo tatsumaru_21 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:54:21 CEST 2009

Greetings,

Received the notification of an update to 1.0.0 via VLC update. I attempted
to install but received an error. Went to the VLC main site, downloaded VLC
1.0.1 and began installation. It removed my 1.0.0 and started to install the
update. Within the first file installed an error came up reporting

Error for writing:

C:\Program files\VideoLan\VLC\libvlccore.dll

Selected ignore. Continued to install until another error came up:

C:\Program files\VideoLan\VLC\plugins\libvout_directx_plugin.dll

I aborted at this point.

Installation settings, all files were included. Mozilla option selected as
well.

WinXP SP3

No VLC installed.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750